With great pleasure we would like to inform that video-microscope to inspect fiber connections are now available in our product portfolio. These microscopes are produced by ODM- renowned American company, whose Fibrain is the exclusive partner in Poland.
Together with the continuous growth of fiber optic technologies and higher awareness of operators, installers and technicians video-inspection microscopes are becoming increasingly popular. With the use of a microscope we can easily check and verify the quality of the connector, whether it is scratched or dirty. It is estimated that 70 % of all problems in optical networks are caused by poor quality of connectors.
Therefore, to meet or even exceed needs of our customers, we introduce ODM video-microscopes:
1. ODM VIS300 - Analog probe with interchangeable tips, available in 3 options:
a. VIS300 -SND with USB to connect to PC. Includes 4 tips: 2.5mm female universal, 1.25mm female universal, SC PC and LC PC male.
b. VIS300-KIT - with 3.5 ''LCD monitor , with the same set of tips.
c. VIS300-KIT-USB - as above, but additionally a monitor has a USB port with a possiblity to run the software, which inspects connectors.
2. ODM VIS400 - digital proble of high-resolution with USB. Standard set of tips ( 2.5mm female universal, 1.25mm female universal, SC PC and LC PC male), fully automatic software to perform the analysis, in accordance with IEC 61300-3-35.
Among many advantages of video-microscope ODM we present the following ones:
1. Long warranty period
2. Extensive field of view to ensure the ability to clean the entire ferrule
3. Unique Focus
4. Extensive possibilities to generate automatic reports
5. Long battery life
6. Low price of accessories (extra tips, USB converter, etc.)
7. Excellent value for money.
To get further information please contact with our Sales Department.